Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Another Useless Question

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Charles Chance's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have another useless question that nobody probably can answer either. The A7's were delivered in the typical theater gray. I also see some in black. Anybody know what was the criteria for delivery in each color?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    They were also available in oak and walnut (aka "The Magnificent")....

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Charles Chance's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, yes. I forgot. In 1969, 70 and 71 they only had them in walnut. When did they make the Magnificant in oak?

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe I'm thinking about Model 19's - I know they were available in both....it's been a looooong day....sorry about that!

    BUT - Iconic Mfg. Co. makes Magnificent's in oak! We're making a set right now, in fact!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.